Please CAREFULLY READ the following Copyright Notice relating to your use of our Sites, this site, and all sites listed below under our brand and company. By using our Sites and this site you agree to the terms in this Copyright Notice.
This document is posted for your reference by HW Gallery, Inc. and HWgallery.com, collectively referred to hereinafter in this document as: “we”, “us”, “our”, “our page”, “our pages”, “our Site”, “our Sites”, “this site”, “this sites”, “the Site”, “the Sites”, and/or HWgallery.com.
Our Sites, this site, and HWgallery.com and all Links, Illustrations, Logo’s, Original Text and Copy, Graphics, Audio, Video, Site Assets, Unique Html, Color Schemes, and all elements that make up the original nature of our Sites and this site are Copyright © 2020 by HWgallery.com.
This Site Proudly Participates & Supports DMCA.
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Our Sites, this site, HWgallery.com and/or its third-party content providers, partners, and vendors shall retain all worldwide rights to the intellectual property of our Sites, this site, and their respective sites and content used on our site(s) including, but in no way limited to trademarks, trade-secrets, ideas, inventions, promotions, advertisements, “look” of the Site, color combinations, layout style including all graphical elements, and the copyright inherent in and to its original information, copy, content, deals, offers, programs, and products. It should inherently be assumed that everything read, displayed, interacted with, or seen on this site is protected by copyright, trademark, and otherwise owned and possessed by our Sites, this site, HWgallery.com or a third party that has expressly licensed the rights to or from our Sites, this site, and/or HWgallery.com to use such content and material as the licensing agreement between the respective parties may allow. Except as provided for in this Agreement and unless otherwise expressly noted, nothing that any user reads, see’s, or views on our Sites, this site, or HWgallery.com may be reproduced or otherwise copied, modified, transmitted, republished, distributed, displayed, performed, or executed for commercial use without prior written consent.
It is the usual and customary policy of our Sites, this site, and HWgallery.com to rarely if ever, grant such written consent. Therefore if written consent is established with you or for you by a third party it would be legally prudent to validate directly with us any and all written consent permissions.
• You may not copy any of our Links, Illustrations, Logo’s, Original Text and Copy, Graphics, Audio, Video, Site Assets, Unique Html, Color Schemes, Lists, List of Partners, Lists of Sites, Lists of Vendors, Unique Html, or any other element(s) that make up the original nature of our Sites and this site.
• Our graphics are not advertised as “free”, therefore our graphics should not be copied without our direct written permission.
• If you use any of our material elsewhere by permission, you need to cite source, as you are required to do in research papers, when quoting or paraphrasing material from external sources.
• How much you quote is limited even when you have permission.
Registered Affiliates and Authorized Referral Partners: You may link to our sites in the manner outlined in the confidential Merchant Doodle Affiliate Agreement or the confidential Merchant Doodle Referral Partner Agreement you received and entered into directly with us. Thank you for your participation, we value our affiliates and referral partners very much.
Non-Affiliates: This is anyone and everyone that is not a current, directly registered member of our affiliate program or our referral partner program: Many organizations have specific requirements for linking to their online copyrighted material. Check each site carefully to understand any and all such restrictions. It is always legally prudent and in your best interests to ask for and obtain permission in writing before proceeding.
CONCERNS ABOUT OUR SITE OR THIS SITE
If you have any concerns or information about an item you’ve seen on our Sites or this site or if you are a copyright owner and believe any of our Sites or this site has not properly attributed your work to you or that any of our Sites or this site has used your work without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact us using the information on our contact page immediately. We can start by assuring you that if any of the content or material on our sites or this site is copyrighted by any person or organization other than us, or if we don’t currently have permission to use it, that content is on our site by mistake and error and will immediately be taken down upon discovery or notification. We take this very seriously, so please have your contact information and a description and page link to the relevant content available.
COPYRIGHT LAW AND THE WORLD WIDE WEB
Under copyright law a web page is defined as the unique underlying design of that web page and its contents, including:
• Original Text & Copy
• List of sites compiled by an individual or organization
• Html and/or other unique markup language sequences
• All other unique elements that make up the original nature of the page
Whenever creating a web page, you cannot:
• Put the contents of another person’s or organization’s web site on your web page.
• Copy and/or paste information together from various online resources to create your own document. You can quote and/or paraphrase in limited amounts, so long as you give credit to the original source and the location(s) of the source(s).
• Copy and paste another site’s list of resources on your own web page.
• Some organizations are happy to let you use their logos with permission as it provides free advertising. They may want to know who is using their logos and for what purpose their logos are being used. All sites wanting to use logos may not be approved as the purpose(s) of using the logos may not properly align with the purpose(s) of the copyright owner(s). Permission should be obtained on an individual usage and per-site basis.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998 is a United States copyright law that implements two 1996 treaties of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). The act heightens the penalties for copyright infringement on the Internet and strengthens Digital Rights Management (DRM) worldwide.
The DMCA provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that their rights under U.S. Copyright Law have been infringed on the Internet. Under the law, copyright owners who believe that their rights have been infringed by unauthorized use of their protected works appearing online may contact the service provider hosting the material in question, directly or through their authorized agents, and request that the infringing material be removed or access to it disabled.
Our Sites, this site, and HWgallery.com take allegations of copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe in good faith that our Sites, this site, or HWgallery.com contains on our Sites, this site, or any of our pages any material that infringes your copyright, we request that you submit a written notification of claimed infringement to our Sites or HWgallery.com immediately. We in turn, will immediately investigate the claim to the fullest of our abilities and either resolve the claim by providing properly validated authorization for the content in question, or immediately remove the content from our Sites, this site, and any and all of our pages.
NOTE: No other notices or communications should be sent to the designated agent, who is appointed solely for the purpose of receiving notices of copyright claims under the DMCA. Specific requirements for proper notification of claimed infringement are set forth in the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c)(3)). Valid notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
• Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
• Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
• Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims. If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to the service provider’s designated agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
• A physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification;
• Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. You may wish to consult independent legal counsel before filing a DMCA related notification or counter-notification. Consult professional legal counsel for more information.
For further information about copyrights, visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at www.copyright.gov
For DMCA copyright information, to become a member, and for assistance with takedown services you may visit www.dmca.com
A copy of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is available in PDF format at www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
Copyright © 2020 by HWgallery.com